THANKS, EVERYBODY!


WOW. Seriously, just wow. The response to MEMOIR, the new Image mini-series by me and Nikki Cook, has been incredible. Issue one completely sold out to great acclaim, and a second printing is due 2nd March in the US, next day Europe. Check out the new version of John Cassaday's fabulous cover!

Issue two came out last Wednesday (February 16th) and has also picked up some fabulous reviews. They are all hugely appreciated, and I can guarantee that there's plenty more mystery, horror and small town oddballs still to come.

2011 is just getting started for me, and there'll be lots more announcements and new books over the coming months. One of 'em (an announcement, that is) in just a few short weeks!

I hope the New Year's treating everybody well so far, and fingers crossed I'll see some of you at a convention soon. I'll be attending C2E2 in Chicago next month (March); San Francisco's WonderCon in April; Wizard World (Big Apple Con) in NYC in May; Heroes Con, Charlotte, NC in June; San Diego Comic-Con in July; Baltimore Comic Con August; plus New York Comic Con in October.

Christ. It's gonna be a crazy year...